Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Four 5.0 Reviews on DealerRater!




Larry H. 
Fontana, California 
Mar 26, 2013
Overall Score: 5.0 
Great experience with Lucy and Nick. Saw the car I wanted at another dealer, and they promply got it delivered with in a few hours.



rmbsrvcs 
Fontana, California 
Mar 25, 2013
Overall Score: 5.0
I made contact with the internet sales department via e-mail and within minutes I had a reply. They answered my questions and followed up on my inquiries. The following weekend after initial contact I made a 60 mile trip to Rotolo Chevrolet to purchase my new 2013 Chevy Malibu. I was greeted by courteous staff and Lucy from the internet sales department took care of me. The Finance manager was also very attentive and understood my needs. The service persona that helped me activate Onstar was also very friendly and professional. I am really happy with my purchase from Rotolo, I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.


mcurrutia 
Fontana, California 
Mar 24, 2013
Overall Score: 5.0 
We had a phenomenal experience working with Danielle York through Costco's car buying program. Danielle went out of her way to find exactly the car we were looking for, even going so far as to track it down in Southern California. She was very honest and straightforward throughout the entire process. Danielle emphasized making that personal connection and when a salesperson puts that ahead of trying to sell a car she has made a customer for life!


shystar15 
Fontana, California 
Mar 23, 2013
Overall Score: 5.0
Thanks to Saland Frank for helping me get my first car. If ever in the market come see these guys.They will make ur dream come true.Just like they did to me.Thank Salvador M

No comments:

Post a Comment