Monday, June 3, 2013

Rotolo Chevrolet | Two 5 Star Reviews on Yelp

Jeff P. Riverside, California May 31, 2013
I was shopping around for a new Chevy Volt and my local dealer had no specials or incentives to offer. I went home and did a little research. Rotolo had an ad online for just the car I was looking for. I called and spoke with Darryl Mayberry. He went over the numbers with me, asked if I had any questions and invited me to the dealership. Start to finish I was there a total of 50 minutes - most of which was spent with Customer Service Representative Melanie Hedd showing me how to understand and operate my new car. This dealership and their representatives are OUTSTANDING! No games, no nonsense, exceptional customer service, and the facility is clean and polished. I have never experienced such a smooth, headache free transaction. I will purchase all of my future Chevrolet vehicles here and will gladly recommend Rotolo to my family and friends. After thought... Please don't let my review minimize the importance of the sales rep here. Darryl has a fantastic attitude and personality. More importantly, he knows his job inside and out and does it well. THANK YOU!
 
Dale J. Moreno Valley, California May 27, 2013
Bought a 2013 Volt through the Internet sales department with Clarence Bourne. To start with, he was the only one to response with a quote. Three other dealers didn't even do that. He was familiar with the car, whereas at another dealer the sales person told us "well I guess you can teach me about the car". This was after we asked for a knowledgable sales person and they sent out someone like that. Didn't have to do much haggling for the sale. Felt I got a good deal on a lease. Overall a great experience thus far. They wanted us to bring the car in to remove a scuff mark, so we left it there over the weekend and the buffed/detailed the entire car, not just the one place. Disappointing to read the other service comments here, but I will determine that on my own. If you are looking for a great experience, Rotolo and Clarence did a great job.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment