Thursday, May 2, 2013

Rotolo Chevrolet | 5 Star Review on Yahoo Local


Roland N. Fontana, California Apr 24, 2013
Best service experience ever with all my vehicles that I have brought in for service. Phillip Candido went above and beyond what I would expect from a service technician every time and I ONLY ask for him. He explained everything thoroughly and was very pleasant to deal with. While my cars were being repaired I was given several options to what I could do , wait or given a shuttle ride home and back to the dealership. Pricing was great and Job was done in a timely matter. Great Dealership for Service and would Highly recommend to others. Phillip Candido is a true asset to this fine Corporation and Will have me returning to keep my Vehicles in Top Shape. Roland N


No comments:

Post a Comment