Monday, May 6, 2013

Rotolo Chevrolet | Three Positive Reviews


Fri_enemy13 Fontana, California May 05, 2013
Overall Score: 5
Been a nightmare going from place to place but once I came here Sal was more than helpful to get my into my new Chevy Sonic. There were so many walls bein hit but not once did he stop trying his best to get what I needed within my budget. I felt like I was being taken very well care of from the entire Rotola Team. From sales to service department everyone was pushing to make sure I left with the car I wanted for a price I could afford. Highly recommend this dealership and in particular Sal. Great guy doing a better job
 

Donna G. Fontana, California May 05, 2013
QualityExcellentAppealExcellentServiceExcellent
my vehicle was picked up promptly, i was issued a rental car immediately, and the service was timely and professional.
 

RCompton Fontana, California May 02, 2013
Great experience! I've purchased many of cars in my life time and I must say, this was the easier of them all. No hassle and awesome customer service!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment